There are 3 types of discounts:
- Assigned to order sub-total – apply to the subtotal of the ticket
- Assigned to product variants (SKU) – apply only to defined products/services
- Assigned to certain category product variants – apply only to product in certain category
To create a discount in the system:
- Log into your Backoffice.
- Select Marketing and then Discount
- A list of all discounts in the system will now appear. To add discount select the ‘+’ icon.
- Fill the blank fields, Choose discount type (Assigned to product variants (SKU) for this example), choose a product this discount will apply to. Remember the discount code (Coupon code) as this is how you will activate the discount.
- After finish filling all fields, click on save
- You have now created your new discount in the system