In this training we will learn how to use the booking feature on iConnect POS.
- Log in to your web POS.
- Select Booking in the navigation bar
You are now in the booking schedule.
- You can now view your upcoming appointments for each employee (must be set as Service Provider), by day/week/resources (i.e. rooms).
In order to view the appointment details click on the left button of your mouse on the appointment box.
In order to book appointment follow the next steps:
- Log in into the Booking page.
- To add an appointment select the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner.
Select ‘Book appointment’
New box will appear.
Fill in all the information for the appointment, starting from the top down.
- You must add a customer to the appointment.
- If you can’t see services to the service provider, that is because services are not assigned to that service provider. You should go to https://my.iconnectpos.com/EmployeeServices and enable those service (check box) for that employee and hit save.
Once you are done, click on ‘Book’.
You have now created your new appointment in the system.
Check in/out and edit an appointment
- Select the appointments you previously saved in the system.
- In order to check in/out or edit an appointment click on the right button of your mouse.
In order to edit the appointment click on ‘Edit appointment.’
In order to check in a customer click on ‘Check in.’
In order to check out a customer click on ‘Add to check out.’
– Once you click on the ‘Add to check out’ button, that appointment will be added to the check out queue.
– In order to check this customer out you will need to click the ‘Check out’ button and then confirm the appointment you want to check out.
Once you hit confirm you will be redirected to the Register with all necessary appointment details.