The purpose of this section is to introduce you to the web interface, which can be accessed through any browser or the iConnect POS app.
In the web interface, store managers can manage their employee schedule, commissions and review different reports.
The use of the web interface is based on the access permissions granted by the management.
In this training we’ll learn how to log in/out to the web interface:
- In order to log in to your store go to: http://my.iconnectpos.com/
- Fill your credentials
3.You are now logged in. In order to log out, click on the profile button on the top right and select Log out
- We highly recommend using the Google Chrome browser (download here)
The dashboard is where you can view a graphical analysis of your store. It will always be the first page you see once you log in to the iConnect POS web site.
Manage employee schedule
iConnect POS allows you to manage your employee’s schedule.
- Log in to the iConnect POS website (usually thru manager credentials)
- On the left navigation, select Employees and then Employee schedule.
- Select an employee to view his planned schedule (you may also edit it).
On the bottom, you will notice ‘Copy from previous week’ button. This will copy current employee schedules from the previous week. Click save when you are done.
The system allows you view different kinds of report as a manager. iConnect POS divides the reports into 5 categories:
- Common – Most common reporting
- Customers – Customers related reports (balance reports, etc.)
- Employees – Employees related reports (performance, payroll, time clock, etc.)
- Products – Product management reports (inventory, best sellers, gift card, etc.)
- Sales reports – different sales reports (Sales by SKU, Tax, Payment method, etc.)
We highly recommend you going through all the reports and choose the ones that fit your needs.
In order to view reports, log in to the iConnect POS website, then select report followed by the needed category.