iConnect POS allows you to set taxes for each and every one of your products. In this training we will learn how to set tax categories and apply them to products.
- Log in to your web POS.
- Select Advanced settings and then Tax settings
- A list of all tax categories in the system will now appear. To add a category select the ‘+’ icon.
- In the pop up screen that appear, fill a name to the new tax category and click ‘Save’
- Under each tax category you can add different taxes and apply the tax category to different products/services
- You have now added a new tax category. In order to add taxes to that category, click on the ‘Add tax’button
- Fill the required fields (the Quickbooks ones are optional) and click on ‘Save’
- Repeat bullets 5 & 6 as much as necessary to add taxes to that category
- You are now finished setting up your taxes. In order to apply those to products, simply in the Edit/Add product screen apply the tax category in the relevant field
You might also activate the option Avalara Tax under https://my.iconnectpos.com/CompanySetting