Your POS system connects with our customer facing check-in module. The check-in module allows customers to check themselves into the service queue using the Android Tablet. For example, your POS station (i.e. Android register) will be in the back of the store, and your customer facing check in ICR will be located on the front counter.
Before we begin, please make sure to tap on "Settings" > "Peripheral devices" and tap on "Local sync server settings". Please tap on "Start server".
Customer Walk-in (existing Customer)
- Log in to the "Walk-in"-App.
A new screen is now opened. This will be the check-in screen that the customer will use upon arrival to the store.
Follow the steps to check yourself in. When you are done, tap finish.
2. Existing Customers can check in using their phone number. Please tap on the name once your profile appears.
3. You are now checked-in and automatically added to the register queue in the register screen of the POS station.
Customer Walk-in (new Customer)
1. Tap on start
2. Tap on "New Guest"
3. Fill out all fields and hit next
4. You are successfully checked-in
All walk-in Customers will appear under the "Walk-in" Tab on the Register.
Troubleshooting steps if the customer walks in and won't be displayed on the register:
On the Walk-in Display, press "Cancel" and enter your employee pin. This will open up the Register app. After that, please press "sync" on the Register. Tap to open the Walk-in app again. The customer has to enter their information again and should be displayed again on the Register now.