Process to remove the Password protection from Mini PC-LIVA
- Type netplwiz in the Start menu search bar, then click the top result to run the command.
- Remove the tick from the box next to 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer' and hit Apply
- Enter your username and password, then re-enter your password. Click Ok
- Click Ok again to save the changes
- Restart your Mini PC to check if it is skipping the password protection and lets you directly enter in system.
Process to auto boot up Mini PC-LIVA on power restoration.
- Restart your Mini PC.
- Keep pressing Delete button on keyboard while restarting, it will take you to BIOS setup.
- Note: In bios setup your mouse will not work you can only use keyboard for navigation.
- Once you are in Bios setup, use right arrow key to go to Chipset
- Use down arrow key to select SoC Configuration and hit enter to step inside that menu.
- Use down arrow key to select Restore AC Power Loss and hit enter.
- There you will see three option. Description of those three options are below.
- Power off- power stays off after power is restored.
- Power on -(Recommended) power for the Liva turns on when power is restored. (even if your Liva was not turned on when power was lost).
- Last State- if your Liva was on when power was lost, it will turn back on when power is restored.
If your Liva was off when power was lost, it will stay off when power is restored.
Also for Last state option to work, ensure that the "EUP Function" option is set to disabled.
This option can be found in your BIOS under "Advanced-->Power Management Setup" and to go there press Esc button in chipset menu and you will land on main menu. Use arrow key to navigate to advanced -->Power management setup, hit enter and navigate to EUP function and hit enter, select Disabled option and hit enter Again.
- Use down arrow key to select appropriate option and then hit enter to confirm the selection.
- I would recommend to select the Power on Option in chipset menu.
- Press the F4 function key on your keyboard for save and exit option and hit enter for yes option.
- Check your system if it is directly allowing to land on desktop by removing power supply and plugging it back again.
Configuration to auto start of iConnect service when PC-LIVA boots up.
- Go to running application icon tray at the right hand bottom corner. If iConnect service is running you will find it there with blue colored horizontal 8 symbol.
- Do a right click on it, and click on settings.
- A popup will open, check the checkbox on the bottom side of popup which says “run iConnect Devices service when windows start”.
- Once this checkbox is checked iConnect service will automatically start whenever Mini PC-Liva boots up.