This article will explain how to create Product Attributes and Modifiers for a product under the Business Category Food:
1. Add a Product Attribute (sides, condiment, size, flavor) by clicking the "plus"-button on the ProductAttribute page.
- This will bring up the following pop-up:
2. Create product by clicking the "plus"-button on Product
- This will bring up the following page:
3. Once you have created and saved your product, you will then see a tab called "Modifier". Under the modifier tab in your new product, click the plus button. Please select the attribute name (you created that in step 1.) that your modifier will be under, enter Comma separated values (e.g. Small, Medium, Large etc.) and add the amount you want to charge for this modifier. Select display order (the order in which your modifiers will be displayed). Leave it at 0 and it will be sorted by date created