iConnect POS collects and manages customer information for you. It allows you to view and edit contact information, view purchase history, and keep notes on each customer.
In this training you will learn how to view customer information.
- On your first day you might notice you can see only some of your customers, in order for you to view other customers that were in your old POS, you will need to pull them using their Name or phone number.
- In the app screen you will notice a button in the left of your screen called ‘Customers’
- Tap on customers. On the right of your screen you will find a list of your customers. You may scroll down and find the person you want to view, you may also look for specific customer by using the search bar on top and search by name or phone#. Search a specific customer and click on his name.
- Once you click on your customer name you’ll be able to see contact info, past receipts, and notes.
- You may always update your customer’s contact info or notes through this screen (if you have permission in the system to do so).
In this training you will learn how to add new customers.
- There are 2 options to add a customer, one through the Customers section and one through the Register. In this training you will learn how to add customer through the Customers section although both options are very similar.
- Log in to the system and tap on ‘Customers’.
- Click the ‘+’ button on the right hand side.
- A ‘New Customer’ window will appear. Add a new customer to the system and tap ‘Done’.
First Name & Last Name are mandatory, all the rest are optional.
Your new customer is now in the system. Find your new customer (as in previous training ‘View customer’)