In Case your are experiencing issues with your Pin Pad Reader while trying to run a transaction, please follow this article.
1. On the Register Go to Settings a Devices a Pin-pad settings and enter its serial number
With Update 1.28.1:
2. Then press Refresh (Find IP by SN) button. The Pinpad should be connected now. You can check the connection by pressing the “Test Connection” button. The screen on your Pax should light up.
In case of the error message "Getting PAX terminal ip error: SN not found":
- On the pax device, press “Menu” or “Function + 1”
- Enter Pin Code
- Go down to “System Settings”
- Press “POS Register” and enter the Pin-Code. Wait until it confirms with “Ok”
- Go back to the Register and enter the SN under the Pin Pad Settings and hit “test connection”