You can sell weighted Products using iConnect. This article will help you set this up.
- As the base price already exists, you will have to weigh the item in order to have the system calculate the final weight/price. You can also print a new label if your scale has this feature.
- You will be able to assign a label with the final weight/price prior to the transaction. However, each item has to be weighed by you before.
1. In your Backoffice, go to Company Settings and the Tab "Additional Settings".
2. Scroll to the bottom and find "Enable Bundles/Prepaid packages"
3. Enable "Units of measurement" by selecting either US or Metrics
*This feature is only supported on Register for Android. Select system of measurement if you are going to sell products that require weighing or other measuring at the time of sale. Make sure to select price units for each applicable product on product details page in Catalog.
4. Next, go to Products/Services
5. Choose a product that needs to be weighed and select one of the following:
6. Hit save and you are done
1. Before you can use a scale with your register, please go to "Settings", then Features" and make sure to turn on "enable scale". Upon enabling this, you will see a small message stating "USB service started" and "Scale connected".
2. When you select an item that is set to be weighted, you will be prompted to enter the weight manually, or the scale will add the weight automatically.